Wow! January and February flew by in a sleep deprived haze. I guess motherhood will do that to you. Two months have gone by and I’m struggling to think of anything I’ve accomplished. Then I remind myself of just how much work raising a little drill sergeant under the guise of a baby really is. The work may differ from what I’ve grown accustomed to but I am reminding myself that nurturing a little person is equally, if not more, important than any job I’ve ever had. Apollo is now four months old and oh my the learning curves! One of these days I’ll write about my experience in motherhood so far. It’s been the most incredible and gratifying journey.
For now there’s a lot that I have planned for myself and my little family. I wanted to document them here to hold myself accountable and then revisit at the end of the month to see what I’ve accomplished. Here we go!
March Goals (in no particular order):
- Create an editorial calendar for EverySuperWoman & post consistently – at least 2 posts per week to meet traffic goal.
- Learn and tackle Pinterest.
- Work out at least 4x a week – currently doing a minimum of 3x a week
- In honor of reading month, read and finish one book.
- Start reading to Apollo every night before bed to establish a routine.
- Limit dining out to once a week. We only eat out maybe twice a week but I’d like to reduce it to once.
- Finish the master bedroom decor.
Those seem simple enough, right? Do you have any March goals? If so, tag me in them. I’d love to read it!