Last month, I decided to start transcribing my monthly goals on this blog for accountability purposes. I said I would revisit at the end of the month so here goes:
March Goals (in no particular order):
- Create an editorial calendar for EverySuperWoman & post consistently – at least 2 posts per week to
meet traffic goal.
- I never finished the editorial calendar. I started the month off great posting twice a week for the first two weeks then stopped. I DID however meet my traffic goal of 3000 page views. I know that may not be much to a lot of you, but it is a milestone for me!
Learn and tackle Pinterest.
- I still have a lot to learn and implement but I’ve learned enough to help with a slight bump in traffic.
Work out at least 4x a week – currently doing a minimum of 3x a week
- Done and done!
- In honor of reading month, read and finish one book.
- I didn’t do this.
- Start reading to Apollo every night before bed to establish a routine.
- We did maybe three nights a week. We are still trying to establish a bed time routine.
- Limit dining out to once a week. We only eat out maybe twice a week but I’d like to reduce it to once.
- Need to work on this.
Finish the master bedroom decor.
- Finally finished this! You can see the photos of our bedroom makeover here.
- Meet blog month traffic goal of 4000 views.
- Learn and implement affiliate links.
- Do 3 pull-ups on my own.
- Run 50 miles.
Let’s see how many of that I can manage!