I don’t know about you, but the men in my life are notoriously tough to shop for – my husband in particular. Unlike their female counterparts, men are not so transparent with their wishes. They don’t create wish-lists, not so subtle Instagram or status updates, or Pinterest Boards. Whenever I ask my husband what he’d like for the holidays, he says “nothing”. That doesn’t work for me! I wouldn’t say shopping is my thing – but gift giving definitely is. So if you find yourself in a similar situation, check out this Gift Guide for the Men in Your Life.
1.) NFL Color Rush Jersey – $79.99
- If you have an NFL fanatic in your life, the Color Rush jersey of their favorite team will be a home run. There is limited quantity, specially if their team is one of the more popular ones so be sure to place your order asap.
2.) Sudio Sweden Vasa BLA Earphones – $110.00
- Anyone can benefit from a sleek, minimally designed wireless earphones with fantastic sound. The Vasa Bla’s don’t have the heavy weight problem of most wireless earphones. These earphones are beautiful and perfect for every day use, gym sessions, runs and whatever shenanigans your guy may get into. Use code: everysuperwoman for 15% off your order!
3.) Crosley Cruiser Turntable – $68.99
- With vinyl being back with popular demand, the Crosley Cruiser Turntable is a perfect choice for the music enthusiast. It comes in the shape of a suitcase making it portable. It also comes in many different colors to suit anyone’s taste.
4.) Amazon Fire TV Stick – $39.99
- We love our Fire Stick! With this little piece of tech, you can enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. No cable subscription? No problem – you can stream almost anything via the Fire Stick. And at this price point – you can’t beat it!
5.) Jack Black Repeat Defender Set – $130.00
- Most guys will never admit it, but they like to pamper their skin too! Jack Black has been the number 1 skin care brand for men for years AND they are cruelty free.
6.) Converse Chuck Taylor High Tops – $75.00
- Chuck Taylor’s are a classic but they have been redesigned for the first time in almost 100 years! Plus they come in so many fresh new colors.
7.) Daniel Wellington Watch – $190.00
- Daniel Wellington watches are classic and timeless. They are perfect for the men who know how to accessorize.
8.) Dewalt Compact Drill/Driver Kit – $89.00
- Because who can’t use a great pair of tools? This drill/driver kit is not only affordable, but packed with power to tackle almost any job around the house.
9.) Clarisonic Alpha Fit Men’s Cleaning System – $219.00
- Because they will love the way this will leave their skin looking and feeling. 100% of the men who’ve tired this product raved about how their skin feels cleaner & smoother!
10.) Ray-Ban Cockpit – $165.00
- Even in the winter time, a nice pair of shades come in handy. Ray-Ban’s are classic and look great on just about anyone.
Hope that helps! How many men are you shopping for this year?