What are the 3 most important things to remember for proper squat form and technique?
Here are 5 key points to remember for performing a perfect squat.
- Squat Tip #1: Chest Up Shoulders Back. …
- Squat Tip #2: Sit Back. …
- Squat Tip #3: Don’t Let Your Knees Buckle. …
- Squat Tip #4 Squat Equal to or Below Parallel. …
- Squat Tip # 5: Accelerate Out of the Hole. …
- Fix Your Squat Warmup:
What are three cues for a good squat?
- Keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keep the weight in your midfoot (avoid raising the toes or the heels)
- Keep your knees in line with the toes as you squat.
- Drive your knees outwards as you come up from the squat.
- Maintain a neutral spine throughout the squat (no flexion or extension of the spine)
What are 3 key components to think about when doing a proper deadlift?
There are five key points to remember when safely performing the proper deadlift: Your feet, your grip, your stance, the pull, and the negative.