Can you delete a workout from activity app?
How to Delete a Workout from the Activities App. Open the Activities app and head to the “Workouts” tab—even though you can see a list of your workouts in the History tab, you can’t remove one from there. Swipe left on the workout you want to delete, and tap “Delete”.
How do you delete a workout activity?
How to delete a workout from the Activity app?
- Tap on Show More, located beside the Workouts section.
- Slide left on the workout you want to delete. Then tap on the red Delete button.
- Select from the following options. Delete Workout & Data; if you want to remove the workout data from the Health app as well.
How do you delete exercise on Apple Watch?
How to Remove Unused Workout Types from Your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the Workout app.
- Swipe left on the workout.
- Tap the red X icon to delete the workout.
How do I delete data from activity app?
You can delete one type of health data, like activity or location.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Fit app .
- At the bottom, tap Profile.
- At the top, tap Settings .
- Tap Manage your data.
- Next to the type of data you want to remove, tap Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the data.
How do you edit your exercise on iPhone?
Tap on workout,then tap on the workout with the date you got from above and swipe left on that workout and tap on delete. Then you can add a new workout in the health app.
How do I reset the fitness app on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data.
How do I delete preset workouts on Apple Watch workout app?
No – it is not possible to remove preset activity types from the Workout app on Apple Watch. The Workout View settings in the Watch app cannot be used to remove the preset activity types from the Workout app on your watch.