What are the different components of physical fitness and their meaning?
|Body composition||The percentage of body weight which is fat, muscle and bone|
|Cardiovascular fitness||The ability of the heart, lungs and blood to transport oxygen|
|Flexibility||The range of motion (ROM) at a joint|
|Muscular endurance||The ability to use voluntary muscles repeatedly without tiring|
What are the 12 components of physical fitness?
|The Components of Physical Fit||Agility|
What are the 7 components of physical fitness?
What are the seven components of fitness?
- Speed. Moving body parts quickly.
- Strength. Ability to push, pull, lift, and jump.
- Agility. Quickness.
- Coordination. Ability to move body parts together fluently.
- Balance. Being steady.
- Flexibility. Making muscles longer.
- Endurance. Long steady activity.
What are the 6 components of physical fitness?
So, what defines true physical fitness? Considering the total body, there are six elements of fitness: aerobic capacity, body structure, body composition, balance, muscular flexibility and strength.
What are the 10 component of physical fitness?
10 Components of Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance.
What are the 8 components of physical fitness?
Terms in this set (8)
- Aerobic exercise. Ability to perform prolonged moderate physical activity involving large muscle groups.
- Agility. Ability to react quickly with fast sure movements.
- Coordination. …
- Equilibrium. …
- Flexibility. …
- Muscular strength. …
- Speed. …
- Body composition.